Monday, February 11, 2013

Kink


KinkJackson slid down next to Allie on the plush couch and handed her a glass of Sauvignon. She took a gulp and set the glass down on the table next to them. He took a sip of his and set it down next to hers.

“Do you want to squeeze my titty?” Allie slid closer to Jackson on the black couch. “It’s okay. You can squeeze it.” She reached down and pulled her left breast out.

“Um, wow. I mean sure.” Jackson reached over and squeezed Allie’s breast gently. Her nipple stiffened. 
“Oh boy Jack. I think it’s working.” Allie’s hand slid over and rubbed his inner thigh, sliding upwards. “My aren’t you a big boy. The head of your cock feels like a damn plum. That’s gonna get stuck…somewhere.”

“You’re making me—“ Jackson pinched her nipple and then tugged on it.

“Rigid? That’s the point Jack. Do you know what I want?”

“Um, no?”

Allie squeezed his shaft through his pants. “I want you to bang me just like you banged Barb all those times. I want you to fuck my little pussy so good I’ll scream like she did.”

US - http://amzn.to/X16ZYu
UK - http://amzn.to/X174vr

No comments:

Post a Comment